From shades of sunrise to sunset.
Natural hair color ideas and inspiration!
So you mean to tell me I don’t have to wait 8 long hours no more?
^right, like this makes me really happy
Whaaaaat TF 😳😳
the future is now
it’s at wig-parlor.com
OHMYGOD I NEED THIS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!
Rita Ora, Kristen Stewart, and Ke$sha have all stepped out recently with small strips of hair braided close to the scalp.
An article about cornrows and how these white artists are “bringing them back from the 1990s”.
….because the 90s are the *ONLY* time in history people wore cornrows.
There’s even a handy guide:
GETTING THE LOOK: BRAIDING CORNROWS 101
- Start with unwashed hair, if possible.
- Add texture with salt spray.
- Divide your hair into a deep side part.
- Swap between traditional and French braid every two strokes.
- Secure with elastic and spray.
- Jesse Breeden, Fashionista
They cannot be serious.
Lord is that how white folks braid their hair? WTF? unwashed hair? salt spray? Swap between?
Getting the look:
1. have afro textured hair.
2. Stop being so damn thirsty.